Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for Tali'Zorah

Garrus Vakarian: "Do you ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?"
Tali'Zorah: "No."
Garrus Vakarian: "Come on. Remember how we'd always ask you about life on the flotilla? It was an opportunity to share!"
Tali'Zorah: "This conversation is over."
Garrus Vakarian: "Tell me again about your immune system."
Tali'Zorah: "I have a shotgun."
Garrus Vakarian: "Mmmmaybe we'll talk later."


Tali'Zorah nar Rayya is a quarian from the Mass Effect games. You first meet her when she is on her pilgrimage, a journey outside the Flotilla where she is trying to bring back something of worth.

Tali's a mechanical genius, and I always have her in my party for her skills in electronics and hacking. Plus, the conversations you have with her in the elevator are the best. Her back story is fascinating too. If I was Commander Shepard, Tali would probably be my best friend because she's just plain awesome.

I also hear if you don't romance either of them in Mass Effect 1 or 2, Tali and Garrus (my other favourite) develop a relationship, which makes me happy.

Shout out to blogger buddy Z: To Jeremy at Retro-Zombie. He's a pretty awesome dude.

17 comments:

  1. And one wicked outfit.
    Jeremy is awesome - he does so much for the Challenge team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the colors in the outfit.. thank you for the shout out!
    you are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! She is pretty awesome looking.

      Delete
  3. Jeremy is one of the fun ones in the blogsphere! It seems a pretty one side conversation. That shotgun is a real turn-off! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn it, another character I'm not familiar with. I feel so sad for myself. But wow does she look awesome. I really need to play Mass Effect. I hear it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on finishing the AZ! Never heard of this character before but she looks kick ass!
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks cool. :D Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've still not played Mass Effect (though I'm sure I had ME2 on my shelf somewhere ...) Tali'Zorah looks pretty cool though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you like fantasy better, but Jamie, the story is so good! The game play is fun! The characters rock! You should try it.

      Delete
  8. This is a series I never started. Partly because I prefer fantasy over SF and partly because I knew it would probably consume my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. It is life consuming. But it's not a SUPER long game, so I'd still recommend it :)

      Delete